Grab A Chiko Roll and Win 1 of 20 $500 Visa Cards
Get ready to indulge in the delightful flavours of summer with Chiko Rolls at Sunrise Local Stores!
We are thrilled to announce the "Grab a Chiko Summer Giveaway!” This exciting campaign not only offers a delicious treat but also gives you the chance to win 1 of 20 $500 VISA cards!
We believe that this promotion is the perfect way to show our appreciation to all our valued customers. As a token of our gratitude, we want to give back to you and make your summer even more enjoyable.
How to enter:
- Purchase a Chiko Roll: Head to any participating Sunrise Local Store and treat yourself to a Chiko Roll.
- Enter online or scan the QR code: Visit chiko.newsunrise.com.au or simply scan the QR code conveniently displayed in-store. This seamless process ensures everyone can join the fun.
- Go into the draw: By completing the entry details, customers automatically enter the draw for a shot at winning one of the 20 $500 Visa Debit Cards. The more Chiko Rolls, the more chances to win!
Let the Chiko Rolls be the star of your festive celebrations and make this holiday season truly remarkable!
Terms and Conditions of Simplot – Chiko Summer
- The Promoter is New Sunrise Pty Ltd, Unit 5, 3 Gibbes Street, Chatswood, NSW 2067, ABN 31 082 753 571.
- Entry is only open to Australian residents over the age of 18 years of age.
- Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, are ineligible to participate in this Promotion. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- The promotion commences at 12.01 AM AEST on 29th November 2023 and concludes at 11:59 pm AEST on 23rd January 2024.
- Entry is FREE and gained by purchasing 1 or more Chiko Rolls which results in instructions given to the customer with their proof of purchase so they can enter online.
EAN / UPC / PLU
|Chiko Roll (18008)
- Entrants participate in the promotion online at chiko.newsunrise.com.au, and must accept the terms and conditions of this promotion, including the provision of a valid proof of purchase.
- A list of New Sunrise sites is available at www.newsunrise.com.au/store-locator
- Entrants can enter the competition only if they have purchased 1 Chiko Roll from a participating outlet and have a valid proof of purchase (store receipt).
- An entrant may enter as many times as they like, providing they purchase a participating promotion product, and a single proof of purchase per valid entry.
- Prizes as follow:
Major Prizes 20 x $500 Visa Gift Cards Total Prize Pool Value = $10,000
- Winners of the Major Prizes will be notified by email within 2 business days of the draw.
- The draw will take place at 9:00am on the 24th January 2024 at New Sunrise Pty Ltd, Unit 5, 3 Gibbes Street, Chatswood, NSW 2067. The winners will have their details published on www.newsunrise.com.au, as well as promoter’s social media pages on the 24th January 2024.
- If there are any unclaimed or un-awarded prizes a prize draw will be conducted on 28/02/2024 at 12.00pm at New Sunrise Pty Ltd, Unit 5, 3 Gibbes Street, Chatswood, NSW 2067. If the winner is drawn, they will be contacted by phone and in writing within 2 business days 01/03/2024, the winner will have their details published on www.newsunrise.com.au on 01/03/2024.
- All prizes are subject to availability, are non‐transferable and not exchangeable. The Promoter will not be responsible or liable if for any reason beyond their reasonable control for any element of any prize that is not provided. The Promoter may, subject to State regulations, substitute a different prize of equivalent value in place of any prize referred to via the platform that the Competition is held. The prize does not include any other costs of a personal nature not stated. This prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if the recipient is unable to use it as stated.
- Personal information provided by entrants will be used by the Promoter for the purpose of conducting this competition and otherwise in accordance with contestants’ consent.
- All Submissions will be the property of the Promoter.
- The Promoter will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this competition or accepting or using any prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the maximum extent permitted by law).
- The Promoter is not liable for any other additional costs associated with winning this competition or the prizes that comprise this competition.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and the identity of entrants. Proof of entry and identity will only be deemed as sufficient at the discretion of the Promoter.
- If this competition is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being properly conducted due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves its rights to disqualify any entrant, remove any entry or to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel this competition, to the extent permitted by law.
- Permit Numbers: SA: T23/1608 ACT: 23/02074 NSW: TP/00043