Win A Trip Competition
Win An Aussie Holiday Competition
- The Promoter is New Sunrise Pty Ltd, Unit 5, 3 Gibbes Street, Chatswood, NSW 2067, ABN 31 082 753 571.
- Entry is only open to Australian residents over the age of 18 years of age.
- Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, are ineligible to participate in this Promotion. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- The promotion commences on the 12.01AM AEST 15th June and concludes at 11:59pm AEST 12th July 2022.
- Entry is FREE and gained by purchasing any specially marked product on promotion from a New Sunrise store, which results in instructions given to the customer with their proof of purchase so they can enter online.
- Entrants participate in the promotion online at winatrip.newsunrise.com.au, and must accept the terms and conditions of this promotion, including the provision of a valid proof of purchase.
- A list of New Sunrise sites is available at www.newsunrise.com.au/store-locator
- Entrants can enter the competition only if they have purchased at least one (1) of the specially marked New Sunrise promotions from a participating outlet and have a valid proof of purchase (store receipt).
- An entrant may enter as many times as they like, providing they purchase a participating promotion product, and a single proof of purchase per valid entry.
- The New Sunrise products on promotion are convenience store goods including products from: Mondelez, Mars, Red Bull, Snackbrands, Bega, Asahi Lifestyle Beverages, Smiths, Streets, Frucor Suntory, Patties, Nestle, Lactalis, Bayer, Coca Cola Euro Pacifica, Ferrero, Stuart Alexander, Lindt, Carman’s Fine Foods, Kellogg’s, Peter’s, The Handmade Food Co, Mrs Macs, Balfours, Sunny Queen, Primo, Anchor, The Country Chef, Doctor Proctor, Sunroads Distribution, Darrell Lea, Arnott’s, Brownes, H2 Coco, Famous Soda co, Nexba, Inova, ATS, Simplot & Ingham’s, McGuigan, Purina, Pacific Optics, Menz Confectionary, JC's Quality Foods
- Prizes as follow:
2 Major Prizes, consisting of a Travel voucher to be used to book travel via Escape Beyond, to the value of (and not exceeding) $10,000 AUD.
10 x Fuji Film Cameras - $250.00 each
- Prize Terms & Conditions:
- Prize must be redeemed by the dates specified on the voucher provided at time of redemption.
- All Prize redemptions are subject to any terms and conditions imposed by the supplier & by Escape Beyond. (e.g., the accommodation, restaurant, tour operator etc.)
- This prize cannot be exchanged for goods or cash, nor can it be sold to any other person, and is non-transferrable. The prize or any unused portion of a Prize, is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
- The winner is solely responsible for any and all travel expenses that fall outside the $10,000 total prize value.
- All additional meals, beverages, tips or any other extras not stated in the confirmed Prize package are the sole responsibility of the winner.
- If a Prize (or part thereof) is unavailable at the time of the selection of the Prize winner, the promoter will supply the winner with a similar prize of equivalent value (as determined by the Promoter)
- Voucher can only be used for Domestic travel within Australia
- Winners of the Major & Minor Prizes will be notified by phone and writing within 2 business days of the draw.
- The draw will take place at 10:00am on the 19th July 2022 at New Sunrise Pty Ltd, Unit 5, 3 Gibbes Street, Chatswood, NSW 2067. The winners will have their details published on www.newsunrise.com.au, as well as promoters social media pages. All winner information will be published on social media the day after the draw.
- If there are any unclaimed or un-awarded prizes a prize draw will be conducted on 16/08/2022 at 12.00pm at New Sunrise Pty Ltd, Unit 5, 3 Gibbes Street, Chatswood, NSW 2067. If the winner is drawn, they will be contacted by phone and in writing within 2 business days (18/08/2022), the winner will have their details published on newsunrise.com.au on 18/08/2022.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered or associated with Facebook.
- Personal information provided by entrants will be used by the Promoter for the purpose of conducting this competition and otherwise in accordance with contestants’ consent.
- All Submissions will be the property of the Promoter.
- The Promoter will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this competition or accepting or using any prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the maximum extent permitted by law).
- The Promoter is not liable for any other additional costs associated with winning this competition or the prizes that comprise this competition.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and the identity of entrants. Proof of entry and identity will only be deemed as sufficient at the discretion of the Promoter.
- If this competition is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being properly conducted due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves its rights to disqualify any entrant, remove any entry or to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel this competition, to the extent permitted by law.
- Permit Numbers: SA: T22/587 ACT: TP 22/00763 NSW: NTP/03950