Buy Snap and Win Competition
New Sunrise Buy Snap & Win Competition
1. The Promoter of this promotion is New Sunrise (ACN 31 082 753 571)
2. Entry is free and open to residents of Australia. Employees of the Promoter and their immediate families are ineligible to enter.
3. The promotion will be conducted from 12.01am AEDST on 29/12/2021 to 11.59 pm AEDST on 22/02/2022. Entrants may enter as many times as they like during the competition period. Late, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible, corrupted or misdirected responses will be deemed invalid.
4. To enter this competition contestants must:
Step 1 - Buy (any) 2 Cadbury King Bars 60g-80g or Cadbury Medium Bars 30g-60g* for their chance to enter from any New Sunrise outlet**
Step 2 – Take a photo or video using the Sunny Sunrise filter showing “How you enjoy your favorite treats
Step 3 – Upload a photo or video to Facebook or Instagram using the hashtag #buysnapwin
* Participating products list of skus
93565998 Picnic Layers 34g
93566001 Cherry Ripe Layers 35g
9300617408710 Twirl 39g
9300617408741 Cherry Ripe 52g
9300617042310 Cadbury Dairy Milk 50g
9300617302834 Boost 60g
9300617320289 Turkish Delight
9300617408642 Picnic 46g
9300617322863 Crunchie 50g
9300617051121 Oreo Bar 45g
9300617408963 Europe Nougat Bar 45g
9300617408802 Summer Roll 40g
93617406 Flake 30g
9300685327760 Europe Sesame Roll 45g
9300617042013 CDM Marv Creation Jelly Pop Candy 50g
9300617041962 Cadbury Caramello 55g
9300617042068 Cadbury Hazelnut 55g
9300617043089 Cadbury Fruit and Nut 50g
9300617325079 Time Out 40g
9300617042266 Dream 50g
9400550608953 Moro 60g
9300617320319 Cadbury Dairy Milk Roll 55g
9300617289432 Marble Bar 54g
9300617288510 MC Birthday Cake 50g
9300617291923 Twirl Breakaway 40g
9300617292128 Cadbury Neapolitan 45g
9300617293767 Cadbury Caramilk Bar 45g
9300617293675 Twirl Breakaway Mint 40g
9300617295204 Flake Caramilk 30g
9300617293743 Twirl Breakway Mint 58g
9300617074069 Twirl 58g
9300617411154 Cherry Ripe 80g
9300617395034 Fry's Turkish Delight 76g
9300617288060 Twirl Caramilk 58g
9300617411123 Picnic 67g
9300617291909 Twirl Breakway 58g
9300617324065 Crunchie 80g
9300617411109 Boost 77g
9300617075158 Cadbury Dairy Milk 75g
9310034001098 Oreo Mini cup 67g
9310434000394 Snakes 200g
9310434011529 Party Mix 180g
9310434000721 Sour Squirms 180g
9310434010188 Chews Fruity Mix 180g
9310434003371 Sour Patch Handy Pack 170g
9310434001520 Sour Patch Kids Max 170g
9310434004972 Sour Patch Kids Cola 179g
9310434005030 Sour Patch Kids Mega Duo's 170g
9310434005177 Sour Patch Kids Berry 170g
29310434005577 Sour Patch Kids Scuba 170g
**List of New Sunrise Stores as on www.newsunrise.com.au/store locator Note: Not all Bars available in all stores, participating stores only.
5. Each Submission will be reviewed and judged by a panel of the Promoter’s marketing and communications personnel. All decisions of the Panel are final and no discussions or correspondence will be entered into.
6. The prizes will be awarded to entrants who submit the most relevant and creative photo as judged by the Panel. There will be ten (10) X grand prize winners by the end of the competition.
7. Each grand prize winner will receive one (1) X $500 Visa Debit card. Prize will be mailed to winners.
9. Promoter/judging panel will select ten (10) winner at the conclusion of the promoted period, and post these on the Sunrise Convenience Group Facebook page.
10. The winners will be contacted via Facebook on 3rd March 2022. In this regard, the winning submission will be posted and the winner tagged on the Promoter’s Facebook page.
11. By entering this competition, entrants agree to allow the Promoter to re-post their submission on the Promoter’s Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube accounts and the Promoter’s website www.newsunrise.com.au
12. The Promoter is not liable for any other additional costs associated with winning this competition or the prizes that comprise this competition.
13. If any prize remains unclaimed after 14 days of the winning submissions being announced, the Promoter may deem that the grand prize winner is ineligible to receive the prize.
14. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of prizes.
15. Information regarding prizes and how to enter forms part of these terms and conditions. Entry into the competition is deemed an acknowledgement and acceptance of these terms and conditions.
16. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and the identity of entrants. Proof of entry and identity will only be deemed as sufficient at the discretion of the Promoter.
17. If this competition is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being properly conducted due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves its rights to disqualify any entrant, remove any entry or to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel this competition, to the extent permitted by law.
18. The Promoter will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this competition or accepting or using any prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the maximum extent permitted by law).
20. All Submissions will be the property of the Promoter.
22. Personal information provided by entrants will be used by the Promoter for the purpose of conducting this competition and otherwise in accordance with contestants’ consent.
23. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered or associated with Facebook.
24. This is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the winners.
25. Entry is only open to Australian residents. Entrants under 18 years old must have parental/guardian approval to enter and further, the parent/guardian of the entrant must read and consent to these Terms and Conditions. Parents/guardians may be required by the Promoter to enter into a further agreement as evidence of consent to the minor entering this promotion.