Events and News
New Sunrise EzySt Competition
- The Promoter of this promotion is New Sunrise (ACN 31 082 753 571)
- Entry is free and open to residents of Australia. Employees of the Promoter and their immediate families are ineligible to enter.
- The promotion will be conducted from 12.01am AEDST on 04/12/2019 to 11.59 pm AEDST on 28/01/2020. Entrants may enter as many times as they like during the competition period. Late, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible, corrupted or misdirected responses will be deemed invalid.
- To enter this competition contestants must:
- Step 1. Individual is to download the EzySt App
- Step 2. Individual must take a photograph of themselves in any outlet that has current membership with New Sunrise**
- Step 3. Individuals must upload the photo on the Enjoy Local Facebook page (details) and write how they enjoy local.
**List of New Sunrise Stores as on www.newsunrise.com.au/store-locator
- Each Submission will be reviewed and judged by a panel of the Promoter’s marketing and communications personnel. The Panel will judge each response according to how relevant it is. All decisions of the Panel are final and no discussions or correspondence will be entered into.
- The prizes will be awarded to entrants who submit the most relevant photo and response as judged by the Panel. There will be Five (5) X grand prize winners by the end of the competition.
- Each grand prize winner will receive one (1) X $200 Visa Debit card. Prize will be mailed to winners.
- Promoter/judging panel will select five (5) winners at the conclusion of the promoted period, and post these on the Enjoy Local Facebook page.
- The winners will be contacted via Facebook on the 11th February 2020. In this regard, the winning submission will be posted and the winner tagged on the Promoter’s Facebook page.
- By entering this competition, entrants agree to allow the Promoter to re-post their submission on the Promoter’s Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube accounts and the Promoter’s website www.newsunrise.com.au
- The Promoter is not liable for any other additional costs associated with winning this competition or the prizes that comprise this competition.
- If any prize remains unclaimed after 14 days of the winning submissions being announced, the Promoter may deem that the grand prize winner is ineligible to receive the prize.
- Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of prizes.
- Information regarding prizes and how to enter forms part of these terms and conditions. Entry into the competition is deemed an acknowledgement and acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and the identity of entrants. Proof of entry and identity will only be deemed as sufficient at the discretion of the Promoter.
- If this competition is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being properly conducted due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves its rights to disqualify any entrant, remove any entry or to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel this competition, to the extent permitted by law.
- The Promoter will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this competition or accepting or using any prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the maximum extent permitted by law).
- All Submissions will be the property of the Promoter.
- Personal information provided by entrants will be used by the Promoter for the purpose of conducting this competition and otherwise in accordance with contestants’ consent.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered or associated with Facebook.
- This is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the winners.
- Entry is only open to Australian residents. Entrants under 18 years old must have parental/guardian approval to enter and further, the parent/guardian of the entrant must read and consent to these Terms and Conditions. Parents/guardians may be required by the Promoter to enter into a further agreement as evidence of consent to the minor entering this promotion.